2. Collection of Your Personal Data
We and/or our third party service providers may collect and process your personal data in the course of your dealings with us.
The term “Personal Data” means any information in our possession or control including, but not limited to: your personal details, such as your name, company name, residential address, contact number, postal or email addresses, date of birth, race, gender, marital status, national registration identity card number, passport number and nationality; your payment details, such as your debit / credit card number and issuing bank of your debit / credit card; any details relating to any other person(s) who may be identified from the information, data or document you submitted to us; or any other personal information you provide to us.
We may collect Personal Data from you during your course of dealings with us in any way or manner including pursuant to any transactions and/or communications made from/with us. Some examples of how personal data can be collected:
- when you register your details on our mobile application or website,
- When you complete purchase orders, requests or applications for our products or services (by phone, in person, or electronically);
- when you communicate with us directly in relation to our products and services (in person, by email, telephone, direct mail or any other means);
- when you enter into a contract with us;
- when you participate in our promotional events;
- from publicly available sources;
- when you access our mobile application or website;
- when we provide any goods or services to you; or
- where relevant, from third parties.
We may use the Personal Data in a number of ways, including but not limited to the following purposes:
- to carry out or respond to your requests,
- providing customer care and improving our services, including but not limited to, resolving complaints, dealing with and/or responding to requests and enquiries, warranty, returns and other after sales services;
- managing and maintaining our relationship with you;
- keeping you informed of products or services, promotions, discounts, and/or events;
- for internal record keeping or other administrative purposes;
- for statistical analysis purposes;
- for recruitment purposes;
- for regulatory reporting and compliance with our legal obligations;
- for information management and security purposes, including but not limited to managing and administrating e-mail, handling and investigating any security related issue, vulnerability, and/or incidents;
- to exercise of any functions conferred by law and/or towards the administration of justice; and/or
- for any purpose incidental, ancillary or in furtherance to the abovementioned purposes.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties
If and when necessary in connection with the above purposes, your Personal Data may be disclosed and / or transferred to third parties which may or may not be located outside Malaysia, including but not limited to: our affiliates; our employees, authorised agents or contractors and other third party service providers who provide services to us; external professional advisors and auditors; and/or governmental departments and authorities.
In addition to the above, we may also disclose and transfer Personal Data to the above third parties for the purposes of any corporate exercise involving Aroma Solutions Sdn. Bhd. including any merger or acquisition.
5. Security of Personal Data
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect the security of the Personal Data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration.
6. Accuracy and Access to Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to date. To assist us do this, please provide us with the correct information and inform us if your details change. You may review, change or request deletion of your personal information by sending us a written request.
Please understand that should you provide insufficient information, inaccurate information or decline to provide obligatory information that we request for, we may not be able to process your requirements and/or requests and ultimately be unable to provide you with your requirements and/or requests.
We reserve the right to impose a fee for access of your personal data in the amounts as permitted under law. In respect of your right to access and/or correct your personal data, we have the right to refuse your request to access and/or make any correction to your personal data for the reasons permitted under law.
7. Consent, Withdrawal of Consent and Opt-Out
Except as otherwise provided in this Policy, we only collect the Personal Data that you provide to us. If you would prefer that we do not collect Personal Data from you, please do not provide us with any such information or access our Sites. By visiting our Sites, providing Personal Data to us, or otherwise interacting with us, you shall be deemed to have read and consent to our processing of the Personal Data in the manner as described in this Policy. You may withdraw your consent to our processing for any of the above Purposes, at any time by contacting us via the contact detail provided below. If we do not receive any notification from you concerning our processing of your Personal Data, we shall proceed to continue to process the same for the Purposes as set out above, on the basis that you have consented to our current as well as all our previous processing of the Personal Data in accordance with this Policy.
Please note that we may not be able to provide you with our goods or services if you do not provide us with your consent or withdraw your consent for any of the Purposes.
Notwithstanding any other provision in this Policy, you may opt out of or unsubscribe from receiving our promotional materials by emailing us via the contact detail provided below.
8. Providing Personal Information About Another Person
You represent to us that where you provide personal information to us about another person, you are authorized to provide that information to us, that person has given consent to this Policy and that you will inform that person who we are, how we use and disclose their information, and that they can gain access to that information.
9. Linked Sites
We may provide links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for those websites. If you link to or otherwise visit any other site, please review the privacy policies posted at that site.
Cookies may record information about your visit, including the type of browser and operating system you use, the previous site you visited, your server’s IP address, the pages you access and the information downloaded by you. While this anonymous statistical data may be aggregated and used in broader statistical analysis by us and our web monitoring service provider to improve our services, at no time can we personally identify you as the source of that data.
From time to time it may be necessary for us to review and revise this Policy, Kindly note that we reserve the right to change, amend and/or vary this Policy at any time.